Live recreation at Black Hat raises new concerns around the possibility of future attacks LAS VEGAS, Aug. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today Nozomi Networks Co-founder and Chief Product Officer Andrea Carcanco warned Black Hat conference attendees we likely have not seen the last of TRITON-like attacks. During a live recreation of the industry’s first direct attack on an industrial safety system, he showed the TRITON malware creation may have been much easier to achieve than originally thought and shared new tools to help in the fight against TRITON. Carcano urged the community to unite on more aggressive efforts to address security gaps in critical operational networks. /EIN News/ — “TRITON failed. However, now, with a deeper understanding of the attack, we believe the effort, skills and financial resources needed to create the Triton malware were not as high as originally thought. We also know the attacker could have just as easily succeeded in injecting the final payload,” Carcano said. “This realization, combined with the knowledge that a growing number of hackers have critical infrastructure in their sights, we as a community must move quickly on all fronts to strengthen the cyber security culture for the entire industry.” In a… Read full this story
- Cybersecurity: The key lessons of the Triton malware cyberattack you need to learn
- Half of industrial control system networks have faced cyber attacks, say security researchers
- Half of industrial control system networks have faced cyberattacks, say security researchers
- Microsoft admits Internet Explorer could have been weak link in recent Google cyber attacks
- Notorious cyber crime gang behind global bank hacking spree returns with new attacks
- Slack warns investors of a high risk of cyber-attacks impacting stock performance
- ASD releases warning of BlueKeep vulnerability
- Trojan malware campaign expands with attacks against new banks
- Ancient ICEFOG APT malware spotted again in new wave of attacks
- AMEO 'concerned' about nation-state attacks on power grids
- Coyotes seen at Bowman, Middletown, Payne St.
- Triton hackers return with new, covert industrial attack
Nozomi Networks Researchers Warn We Haven’t Seen the Last of TRITON-Like Attacks have 317 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 8, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.