‘No survivors’ as Ethiopian Airlines plane crashes on way to Kenya BelfastTelegraph.co.uk All passengers on the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed shortly after take-off from Addis Ababa are dead, according to Ethiopia’s state broadcaster. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/no-survivors-as-ethiopian-airlines-plane-crashes-on-way-to-kenya-37897112.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article37897109.ece/d42cf/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_b5a701a7-4618-4525-8ec8-072d096f0250_1 Email All passengers on the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed shortly after take-off from Addis Ababa are dead, according to Ethiopia’s state broadcaster. The airline has said 157 people were thought to be on board the flight to Nairobi in Kenya. Broadcaster EBC said the passengers included 33 nationalities. The cause of the crash of the new Boeing 737-8 MAX plane was not immediately known. State-owned Ethiopian Airlines, widely considered the best-managed airline in Africa, calls itself Africa’s largest carrier and has ambitions to become the gateway to the continent. The crash occurred around 31 miles south of the capital, shortly after taking off, the airline said. A statement by the Ethiopian prime minister’s office offered its “deepest condolences” to families. The last deadly crash of an Ethiopian Airlines passenger plane was in 2010, when the plane crashed minutes after take-off from Beirut, killing all 90 people on board. Sunday’s crash comes as the country’s reformist prime minister, Abiy Ahmed, has vowed to open… Read full this story
- Russian plane crash survivor recalls strong lightning strike
- Cerritos plane crash left its scars
- Death toll in Hawaii plane crash rises to 11 victims
- The boy who survived a plane crash
- Skydiving plane crash in Hawaii kills nine, no survivors
- Fiery B-17 plane crash has people asking: Are vintage bomber rides dangerous?
- Victims of Hawaii skydiving plane crash were 9 men, 2 women
- Death toll in Hawaii skydiving plane crash raised to 11
- Skydiving plane crash kills 11 on Oahu’s North Shore
- 9 killed as sky-diver plane crashes on Oahu’s North Shore
- Ceremony slated to commemorate 1944 South Portland plane crash
- Hawaii plane crash leaves 9 dead on Oahu’s North Shore
‘No survivors’ as Ethiopian Airlines plane crashes on way to Kenya have 336 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at March 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.