Breaking News Getty Nike — one of the largest sports apparel companies in the world — has “suspended” its relationship with Deshaun Watson amid the investigation into sexual misconduct. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson,” Nike said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “We will continue to closely monitor the situation.” Watson has been with Nike since 2017 — the year he entered the NFL Draft. The bombshell news comes one day after the QB’s first accuser came forward at a news conference and revealed her identity. Ashley Solis says she was the first woman to file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans superstar, accusing him of sexual misconduct during what was supposed to be a routine massage therapy treatment. Play video content FOX 26 Houston “I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” she said Tuesday while sitting next to her attorney Tony Buzbee. “I hope [Watson] knows how much pain he’s inflicted on me physically and emotionally,” Solis says. 21 other women have also filed lawsuits against Watson alleging he engaged in similar behavior while getting a massage. Watson has denied the allegations –… Read full this story
- Veteran-Owned Apparel Company Has Perfect Response To Nike Dropping American Flag-Style Shoe
- 'Can you get me a Smith & Wesson deal?': Aaron Hernandez jokes in prison phone call with agent about getting him sponsorship with the gun company because Nike won't put a tick on his orange jumpsuit
- Will Wade's wiretap scandal a small part in sordid underworld of college hoops recruiting
- The Washington Redskins’ Interest in Colin Kaepernick Went Nowhere. Good.
- 'I will call in the best lawyers': Frank Field vows to fight to stay in Labour after being told he will be expelled within a fortnight after quitting the parliamentary group - as another MP says he could leave over anti-Semitism
- 90 Labour MPs and peers condemn Williamson 'antisemitism' decision
- The Hill's Morning Report — President Trump on trial
- Cory Booker drops out of presidential race after polling less than 2 per cent as Democratic field gets smaller and whiter and Donald Trump mocks: 'Now I can rest easy tonight!'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Dems to lay out impeachment case to senators next week
- Labour Lords a-leaping: Three peers including ex-party boss quit party over anti-Semitism warning that it is not politically SAFE for Jews under Jeremy Corbyn as leader's ally Chris Williamson faces new hearing that could see him expelled
- Elizabeth Warren REFUSES to shake hands with Bernie Sanders after they clash at 2020 debate over claim he said a woman can't win the presidency and she says: 'Look at the men. They lost 10 elections!'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Impeachment trial a week away; debate night
Nike Suspends Endorsement Deal with Deshaun Watson Over Allegations have 450 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.