DUBLIN, CA — Overnight lane closures near the Village Parkway and Amador Valley Boulevard intersection in Dublin are due to emergency repair work that began Monday night and will continue nightly though Friday morning, according to the City of Dublin.Dublin San Ramon Services District crews are repairing a leak in the middle of the intersection, as well as installing two new valves in locations outside of the intersection to lessen traffic disruption in the event of future repairs, according to the city.Water service to some businesses will be impacted Tuesday night during the valve installation phase of the project. Impacted customers are being notified and efforts will be made to provide temporary service as needed during the shutdown, the city said.No residential customers are expected to be affected by the temporary water service shutoff.The southbound left lane on Village Parkway and the westbound left lane on Amador Valley Boulevard are slated to close nightly beginning at 8 p.m. and will reopen at 6 a.m. the following morning. The repairs will likely continue each night through Friday morning, according to the city.Subscribe
- Wednesday night is new party night in city centres as rise in WFH shrinks the working week, figures show
- Dublin Airport summoned by ‘disappointed’ Irish Government after flight chaos
- Road Closure Announced For Halloween Night In Wallingford
- Road Closure Announced For Halloween Parade In Wallingford
- Dublin Airport to report back with solutions by Tuesday after missed flights
- More I-45 closures in Galveston planned following nightmare traffic last weekend
- City Of Marion: A Weekly Update From City Manager Ryan Waller For May 20
- Dublin Airport apologises after passengers miss flights due to queues
- Evenings On Park Lane Returns To Kirkland For The Season
- Calls for Australia to introduce a new licence for cyclists as dangerous riders cause pain for motorists and 'take up car lanes'
- They Survived the Who Concert from ‘Hell.’ Now, They Finally Have Closure
- Ukraine urges civilians to flee expected Russian assault in east
Nightly Lane Closures At Dublin Intersection Expected All Week have 320 words, post on patch.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.