SOUTH AFRICA TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Ngidi took all of his five wickets in the second session. © AFP South Africa continued to make all the noises in the second session of the first Test at St Lucia, bowling their hosts West Indies out for 97 – the lowest Test score in their bilateral history with the Proteas. Leading the charge through the second session was Lungi Ngidi, who had begun the session wicketless but raced past first-session star Anrich Nortje to complete his second Test fifer, the pair claiming nine wickets between them on a helpful track on which the hosts strangely elected to bat. It was, however, Nortje who set the dominos tumbling in the second session. After two overs of quiet, Jermaine Blackwood pushed away from his body to leave the hosts five-down. Nortje, who had four of those wickets, seemed primed for a five-fer before Ngidi found his mojo bowling from the media end with the wind behind him. His pace was up and his probing lines and lengths got the slip cordon busy too. Roston Chase and Joshua da Silva were nicked off in a… Read full this story
- Waiting to take field for Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020, says West Indies' Sheldon Cottrell
- What next as West Indies arrive in England for three-Test series?
- West Indies trio opt out of England Test tour behind closed doors
- Nasser Hussain says England and West Indies won't be too affected by no crowds in Test series
- England's bowling plan was 'attack, attack, attack' - Chris Woakes after thrilling win
- Zaheer Khan: Hardik Pandya 'very keen to bowl but we have to listen to his body'
- Talking Points - Why did Jofra Archer not bowl his third over in the powerplay?
- IPL 2020: ‘I wouldn’t want to bowl to Andre Russell even in nets’
- Sophie Devine wants to 'pinch the Rose Bowl back' from Australia
- Travis Kelce hails Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid as Kansas City Chiefs eye Super Bowl return
- Why Steven Smith's 2019 Ashes batting performance is the greatest of all time in a series
- Players open up on racism in cricket
Ngidi, Nortje bowl West Indies out for 97 have 351 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.