SOUTH AFRICA TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Ngidi took all of his five wickets in the second session. © AFP South Africa continued to make all the noises in the second session of the first Test at St Lucia, bowling their hosts West Indies out for 97 – the lowest Test score in their bilateral history with the Proteas. Leading the charge through the second session was Lungi Ngidi, who had begun the session wicketless but raced past first-session star Anrich Nortje to complete his second Test fifer, the pair claiming nine wickets between them on a helpful track on which the hosts strangely elected to bat. It was, however, Nortje who set the dominos tumbling in the second session. After two overs of quiet, Jermaine Blackwood pushed away from his body to leave the hosts five-down. Nortje, who had four of those wickets, seemed primed for a five-fer before Ngidi found his mojo bowling from the media end with the wind behind him. His pace was up and his probing lines and lengths got the slip cordon busy too. Roston Chase and Joshua da Silva were nicked off in a… Read full this story
- 2nd T20I: Rohit Sharma, Krunal Pandya Star As India Outclass West Indies To Clinch 3-Match Series
- West Indies vs India 2019: Navdeep Saini Stars In India's Four-Wicket Win Over West Indies
- Kieron Pollard as captain 'a step in the right direction' for West Indies - Brian Lara
- 3rd T20I Preview: India Eye T20I Series Whitewash Over West Indies
- Clinical India Thrash West Indies By 257 Runs To Clean Sweep Series
- Watch: Virat Kohli Puts On His Dancing Shoes As Rain Plays Spoilsport In West Indies vs India 1st ODI
- Virat Kohli Meets "Biggest Boss" On Tour Of West Indies. See Picture
- West Indies vs India 2nd T20I Highlights: India Beat West Indies In Rain-Marred Match To Seal Series 2-0
- What ails West Indies women in one-day cricket?
- Kieron Pollard named West Indies ODI, T20I captain
- West Indies changes give Pollard World Cup hope
- West Indies selector Roger Harper backs Darren Bravo to return to Test side
Ngidi, Nortje bowl West Indies out for 97 have 350 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.