Home HomeNewsEducationHealthTechManufacturing & LogisticsLife SciencesAg INnovationINPower INnovatorsBigWigs & New GigsVideoPurchase Gerry DickGerry’s ViewSpeaking Engagement RequestSubscribeNewslettersPODCASTAppRSSOn-AirTV & Radio Listings ContactAbout IIBMeet the TeamContact UsIntern with IIBFlagship Stations New Jersey Company Plans Indy Layoffs Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:01 PM ESTUpdated: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:40 PM ESTBy Alex Brown, Multimedia [email protected] went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 2017. INDIANAPOLIS – New Jersey-based Conduent Inc. (NYSE: CNDT) has detailed plans to reduce the workforce at its Conduent Commercial Solutions office in Indianapolis. In a notice to the state, the business process services provider says more than 100 employees will be laid off by the end of March.Conduent said in the notice the layoffs are “due to a change in the business needs of a client.” A spokesperson for the company provide the following statement to Inside INdiana Business: Due to the changing business needs of a client, we are making the necessary yet difficult decision to reduce our workforce and close our Indianapolis, Ind. facility on Castleway West Dr.We realize this affects individuals and every effort is being made to ensure that all employees are treated fairly. As this client will be bringing all call center work internally, employees are eligible… Read full this story
- PSE&G Releases Plans For When Hurricane Isaias Hits New Jersey
- The horror stories of New Jersey's Sandy relief program
- Airbnb removes 35 New Jersey 'party houses' from its listings as the state witnesses 28% spike in coronavirus cases driven by young people
- More than 700 people attended an Airbnb house party in New Jersey. Now, the home rental company is cracking down.
- Tropical Storm Isaias: New Jersey Residents Getting Increasingly Frustrated As They Wait For Power To Be Restored
- New Jersey Resources: Fiscal 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- New Jersey Unveils Guidance For Colleges, Universities To Reopen In-Person Classes
- New Jersey school district changes course on "fruitless" plan for in-person learning after over 400 teachers opt out
- Wendy Williams and ex Kevin Hunter sell their New Jersey mansion for $525,000 LESS than initial $2million asking price
- Strong Winds From Tropical Storm Isaias Bring Down Trees, Cause Damage Across New Jersey
- At his New Jersey golf club, Trump finds supportive audience
- New Jersey Shoppers Enthusiastic For Return Of ‘Retail Therapy’
New Jersey Company Plans Indy Layoffs have 354 words, post on www.insideindianabusiness.com at January 29, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.