PLAINFIELD, IL — Space for EVERYONE! This spacious home is tucked away in the Clearwater Springs subdivision with a large fenced in yard. Address: 6718 Sahara Dr, Plainfield, Illinois Price: $285,000 Square Feet: 2399 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Full and 1 Half Baths Built: 2003 Soaring vaulted ceilings will greet you as you enter the door. This home is an amazing example of an open floor plan. The living/dining room area are complete with gleaming wood laminate flooring, ample natural light and soaring vaulted ceilings. Kitchen offers ample cabinet and counter space so bring all your kitchen gadgets & gizmos you will find a place for them all! Family room was created as an extended family room and is completely open to the kitchen making this the entertainers dream! Upstairs you will find a whole 2nd level of living starting with the loft that can be considered a flex room – you could turn it into a 4th bedroom, an office, a craft room, a game room it’s a whatever you want room. Oversized master suite offers 3 closets, vaulted ceilings, a beautiful view of your oversized fenced back yard & master bath. Master bath offers a relaxing soaking tub,… Read full this story
- Complex needs school moves into £14m new home and gains 50 extra spaces after 30-year fight
- Norfolk has built 12,000 new homes
- 30 swanky new homes are coming ton Deer Park
- New homes at Northwalls Grange
- 515-new home plan for Shrivenham meets lukewarm reaction
- West Norfolk Council rejects plans to build 250 new homes in Downham Market
- 515 new homes proposed for Shrivenham site
- Editor’s comment: Objections to new homes have no place
- New home for Lancaster and Morecambe support group
- Fight against plans for 130 new homes on greenbelt land
- First glimpse today of ‘passivhaus’ new homes being built in Bowthorpe
- Garden centre site 'is perfect for new homes'
New Home On Plainfield Market Has Flex Room, Lots Of Open Space have 293 words, post on patch.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.