Last Updated Jul 10, 2018 2:41 PM EDT PRICES CORNER, Del. – Police in Delaware are investigating after five people were found dead inside a home on Monday night. CBS Philadelphia reports that a neighbor says a boy, who was supposed to stay at the home, discovered the bodies, at the residence on the 2700 block of Ferris Road around 7:30 p.m.”A neighbor said she watched him get out of a red truck, go inside the house and then rush right back out, so apparently he had to have found them ’cause no one else was around,” said neighbor Alisha Garvin.State Police Sgt. Richard Bratz tells news outlets that officers were called out Monday night to the home in Prices Corner. Police discovered the bodies of a 42-year-old man, a 41-year-old woman and three children all younger than 8 years old.Neighbors told the station the man had recently lost his job. Authorities believe the victims died from gunshot wounds but an autopsy will determine the cause and manner of death, the station reports.Garvin told the station she heard popping noises early Monday, but didn’t think anything of them.”It just sounded like pop, pop, pop, like firecrackers and didn’t pay it any mind… Read full this story
- When Working At Home Approaches Disaster
- How to Host a Superb Kid Birthday Party!
- Considering Facts Of Working At Home Amidst Chaos
- No Place Like Home - But Where is Home? - My Father Never Felt At Home, Yet It Was Such a Longing
- An ExtraOrdinary Home Is Easily Within Reach Of Virtually Every Homeowner
- 5 Basic Steps to Safeguard Your Home and Property
- Kids Don't Grow Up Wanting to Die!
- Top 10 Most Popular Kid Birthday Party Ideas
- Orissa's Wonder-Kid Makes The Nation Proud
- Children in the Home Business Environment
- Sell Your Home Without a Realtor and Save Thousand$$$
- Go Ahead; Take the Kids to Work with You - Every Day
Neighbor: Boy discovers 5 people, including 3 kids, dead inside Delaware home have 310 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.