Bam Adebayo #13 of the Miami Heat defends Tre Jones #33 of the San Antonio Spurs during their game at FTX Arena on February 26, 2022 in Miami, Florida. Megan Briggs/Getty Images/AFP Bam Adebayo poured in 36 points, 26 of them in the second half, as the Miami Heat survived an early haymaker from the visiting, short-handed San Antonio Spurs and posted a 133-129 win on Saturday. The game was the second of a back-to-back for both teams after the Spurs beat Washington in double overtime in the Nation's Capital and the Heat handled New York on the road on Friday. The Heat rallied from 16 points down in the first quarter and led by a bucket heading to the fourth. Miami opened the final period with a 14-3 run keyed by Adebayo and Tyler Herro. The Spurs, playing without their top three scorers, clawed back to within two points before two free throws by Gabe Vincent with 6.7 seconds to play clinched the win. Bam did it all for the @MiamiHEAT including scoring 16 points in the fourth-quarter to get the win! #HEATCulture @Bam1of1 : 36 PTS | 7 REB | 4 AST | 2 STL | 3 BLK… Read full this story
- James’ triple-double lifts Lakers past Pelicans, 122-114
- Nuggets come from 23 down to beat Spurs 127-120
- 2020 NBA Mock Draft 2.0: Where will Obi Toppin get picked?
- NBA wrap: Suns stun Bucks as Rockets lose fourth straight
- The NBA’s Morris Twins: Reunited and It Feels So Good
- Perry’s double-double lifts Missississippi St. past Arkansas
- The greatest moments in the history of the NCAA tournament second weekend
- NBA Draft 2020: Team needs and prospect fits for every lottery team; Knicks, LaMelo Ball a perfect match?
- Why the Rockets have more to gain or lose from shorter playoff format than any NBA team
- Why these five NBA playoff contenders could be in better shape when the season resumes
- 2020 NBA free agency: 70 players who could be available whenever the offseason starts
- Anthony Davis, Nikola Jokic, Russell Westbrook among players leading NBA in weird, quirky, surprising stats
NBA: Bam Adebayo’s big second half lifts Heat past Spurs have 325 words, post on sports.inquirer.net at February 27, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.