The top enlisted leader for the National Guard said unvaccinated troops are excited about the opportunity to come back and drill, after Republicans forced the Biden administration to drop its vaccine mandate. During a Pentagon briefing on Tuesday, the National Guard Bureau's Senior Enlisted Advisor Tony Whitehead told reporters it was too soon to tell what the effect of the mandate reversal was, but said , "the excitement about the opportunity to come back and serve is high." "And so we're hoping that we see some great numbers from that but it's a matter of waiting to see," he said at the briefing. He said leaders are also excited to get their troops back training, asking, "How soon can we do this?" and "How soon can we get them back into the formation?" Whitehead said it was "exciting for us to hear, which means they're staying connected with those soldiers and those airmen that had to make that tough decision." The Biden administration on August 24, 2021, ordered troops to be fully-vaccinated or face discharge from the military. More than 8,400 troops were involuntarily discharged from the military and National Guard troops who did not comply were banned from drilling… Read full this story
- Cuba Says No Troops in Venezuela, Disputing US Accusations
- Rick Scott: Nobody has asked for the Florida National Guard to patrol Mexican border.
- Oklahoma National Guard troops who left 'indelible mark' return to loved ones
- A draft memo reportedly calls for the National Guard to help round up undocumented immigrants
- Bush Puts National Guard In Charge Of Public Relations
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is ordering his National Guard chief to lose weight
- Watch the DHS Secretary Babble Wildly When Asked Why Trump Wants Troops at the Border
- Trump Says He Wants Military Guarding Mexican Border
- Security increased at prisons holding Islamic State supporters after leader’s death
- Mattis hails troops’ border mission as 'very good training'
- Sri Lanka Troops Raid Militants, Find 15 Bodies in House
- Trump Pulling All Troops From Syria, Declaring ISIS Defeat
National Guard Leader Says Unvaccinated Troops Excited to Drill Again have 343 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.