Washington (CNN)The latest in President Donald Trump’s chaos: The New York Times reported Thursday that Trump edged out his acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, because Maguire briefed lawmakers on Capitol Hill about Russian meddling in the 2020 election. Reminder: Maguire took over the intelligence post last summer, just as the Ukraine scandal was erupting. At the time Trump called the longtime Navy SEAL an “excellent” choice. Now he’s been replaced by Trump’s ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, who has no intelligence experience. Also Thursday, Trump’s friend and political adviser Roger Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison. This, after Trump complained about the length of the sentence requested by prosecutors, prompting his attorney general to undercut their recommendation. Trump said after the sentencing that he’s not quite ready to pardon Stone. The something else might be Sanders’ radical change In their collective effort to neutralize Mike Bloomberg and his capitalist billions, Democratic presidential candidates may be essentially handing their nomination to Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders, who seems primed to romp in Nevada on Saturday and beyond. Time and voters will tell, obviously, but in the hours after Wednesday’s Democratic debate, the conventional wisdom gelled as it… Read full this story
- Lose Weight Without Radically Changing Your Lifestyle
- Be The Change You Want To See In The World And Radically Change Your Life!
- Emotionally Intelligent Leaders vs Bad Bosses - Changing Bad Habits in Leaders
- Incrementalism - A Path to Change
- Managing Your Business Through Change
- The Sum of Change AKA Multiplicity
- When Chaos Strikes - Dealing With The Unexplained
- Executive Coaching & Change Management - Top Tips For Delivering a Successful Change Program
- 13 Reasons For Radical Action - Keeping Pace With the Speed of Thought
- The CEO As Visionary and Caring Agent of Change - From Corsets to Creating the Future
- What to Do When You're Put in Charge of Change
- Change Management Crisis at the Carwash
More of Trump's chaos vs. Sanders' radical change? have 329 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.