“I feel like I’m 43,” John Cleese told UK talk show host Lorraine Kelly not too long ago, adding that he’d make sure no members of the Monty Python comedy group show up for his 80th birthday on Sunday, October 27. That might or might not have been a joke, which is as difficult to say as where the famous comedian is planning on celebrating the event. John Cleese was born on October 27, 1939 in Somerset. At 1.96 meters Cleese was already taller than most adults when he was just 13. He was the butt of many a joke, but would react with humor when teased, just like he did when his emotionally cold mother invariably introduced him with the words: “He was an accident.” John Cleese was in therapy for years, and his relationship with women was strained into adulthood, he once said. He is currently on his fourth marriage. Read more: Silly walks: Python fans get into their stride in Budapest Cleese studied law in Cambridge, where he also began to act in plays. After finishing law school, he wrote a radio comedy for the BBC, toured with his theater group and eventually, he and five other actors… Read full this story
- 8 of the Best Monty Python’s Flying Circus Sketches [Stuff to Watch]
- 'She is alive, she's sober, but she's very, very distressed': Bake Off star John Whaite reveals his missing sister has been found 'JUST in time' by a stranger after vanishing at airport in Portugal
- 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Star John Wesley Dead at 72, Social Media Mourns
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Star John Boyega Confirms Time Jump
- Premier League: Why Manchester United should sign Aston Villa star John McGinn
- Country Star John Rich Of Big & Rich To Host ‘The Pursuit!’ On Fox Nation
- The Batman Reportedly Considering BlackKklansman Star John David Washington for Key Role
- Country star John Rich on politics: 'Shut up for a minute' and 'Remember we're still all together in this deal'
- The Fanatic Star John Travolta Reflects on His Demented But Fun Villain Role in The Punisher
- Report: John Calipari turned down $60 million offer from Cavaliers to stay at Kentucky
- Twitch Star Ninja Is Turning Off His Camera While Eating Throughout Ramadan
- Jennifer Lawrence and What It Means to Be Hollywood’s Top Female Star
Monty Python star John Cleese turns 80 have 383 words, post on www.dw.com at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.