/EIN News/ — Dublin, Feb. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Money 20/20 USA: Key Takeaways” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. Key Highlights Consumers have started to expect a 360-degree view of their financial life across all banks and providers. The notion of a single provider is breaking down as banks or other providers move forward as platforms. Smaller challengers with a better product will reach incumbent status in terms of size (i.e. Alipay), or will be swallowed up by incumbents (i.e. Nomura buying a majority stake in 8 Securities). Everyday processes will be automated, such as paying bills, topping up emergency funds, and routing money to various investments that meet clients’ goals once a paycheque has been deposited. Machine learning and algorithms on top of big data allow providers to service segments that were not economically viable previously. They can even do so with an enhanced layer of personalization (i.e. conversational chatbots such as Bank of America’s Erica). Scope Provides an overview of the trends discussed at Money 20/20 USA and how these are shaping the wider financial services industry. Analyzes the latest technologies and how they impact all layers of financial institutions, from back office to… Read full this story
- Looking forward to webinar on cloud-based desktops as a service story
- Telecom industry supporting Gore
- Citizens Financial sued for insufficient E-Banking security
- Financial services firms bank on new CRM
- Software, services set to drive Vietnam IT
- Music industry heeds lessons of Napster
- VC money floods back to tech
- Special: Denial of Service round-up
- Xohm WiMax pricing, service to be 'around user needs'
- More time for public to have say on shake-up to urgent care services in Sunderland
- Five reasons to deliver a virtual service, not a virtual server
- The record industry's next file-swapping target
Money 20/20 USA: Fintech Revolution are Shaping the Wider Financial Services Industry have 298 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.