In Part 1 of this article, I discussed the proliferation of blogging and blogs and bloggers here in the 21st Century. I discussed how both bloggers and advertisers have found a way to take advantage of the growing popularity of blogging by introducing ads and advertising to the blogosphere allowing folks to monetize their blogs. Then I discussed placing Google AdSense ads on your blog, creating a stream of passive income.Here in Part 2, I want to discuss monetizing your blog with Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing involves partnering with someone who has a product to sell, joining their affiliate program, and advertising their product or products on your blog for a commission, often as high as 75% of the sale price. Many people or companies with something to sell will offer an Affiliate Program. How do you find an affiliate program? The best place to start is by searching the internet for XXXXX “Affiliate Programs”, where XXXXX is whatever topic you are interested in. You’re bound to find a few, and once you find a few, you will find more.There are also online marketplaces like Clickbank.com, CommissionJunction.com, and PayDotCom.com, where vendors with something to sell and affiliates interested in making some… Read full this story
- How I gave myself a £2,000 pay rise - James' 7-steps to making yourself a heap more money
- Brownsville Accident Lawyers, Villarreal Law Firm Announces New Blog Archive on Car Accident Issues
- EVE Online's free to play update might change your mind
- Taggstar: Add Tags To Images To Monetize Them
- Here's how to make money from the gig economy
- 8 Online Programming Contests That You Can Challenge Yourself To Win
- A farewell to Feministing and the heyday of feminist blogging
- Top 10 Effective Ways To Save Money On Auto Insurance Rates
- Use IFTTT To Save & Make Money
- Remember when WhatsApp didn’t want to make money?
- Time Is Money: 4 Ways To Cure Financial Procrastination & Save Today
- Limited-time sales help retailers make you buy — but there's a catch
Monetize Your Blog Part 2 - Make Money Online - Get Results With Affiliate Marketing on Your Blog have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 6, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.