Located nearly 40 kilometers from the district center, 95 percent of the local people in Drang Phok are ethnic minorities. Therefore, local people regularly go to the military-civilian medical clinic of the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command located right in Drang Phok village. Ignoring holidays and break time, Major Cao Duc Dien in charge of running Drang Phrok military-civilian medical clinic (under Serepok Border Station) often works around the clock and is ready to help the locals. Major Dien shared that Drang Phrok people are facing difficulties in living conditions. There also exist many outdated customs and traditions. In the past, when people were sick, their families invited a shaman to their houses to get rid of ghosts or used herbs to treat diseases. As a result, many patients got worse or even died. Knowing this situation, in 2009, the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command called for donations and built a medical clinic to serve local people. Every day, Major Dien provides medical examinations and medicines for 10 to 15 local people. However, he encounters many difficulties in communicating with the locals because some cannot speak Vietnamese. Also, the clinic is often in the shortage of medicines. Along… Read full this story
- Two Amma Mini Clinics opened in Coimbatore
- The coronavirus vaccine rollout will be messy. People will have to deal with that.
- A jab in your village hall: HUNDREDS of pop-up GP-led centres in the pipeline as 10,000 volunteers are recruited by the NHS to help deliver Oxford vaccine as soon as it wins approval 'this week'
- More than 100 villagers killed in western Ethiopia
- Vietnam expects to test Covid-19 vaccine on 30,000 people
- Trump hails FDA's emergency approval of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine as a 'medical miracle' and says shots have shipped and will start being administered within 24 HOURS
- Vietnam tests COVID-19 vaccine on 60 people
- Participants in Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials to get insurance of up to VND100 million
- Ethiopia: 222 killed in village massacre as ethnic tensions flare - Red Cross
- Our military service was tough but the real battle for veterans like us is PTSD, loneliness and suicidal thoughts
- The drug that gives 'instant immunity' to coronavirus? NHS trials new antibody therapy that can stop people who have been exposed to Covid becoming ill and could save millions of lives across globe
- Politics, leadership and accountability: The role of the people by Femi Falana, SAN
Military people medical clinic in Drang Phok village have 381 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.