Microsoft has announced it has acquire Aa leading content moderation solution provider Two Hat offering protection measures for online communities with a vision to build better experiences for everyone. The company said that globally, growing amounts of harmful content shared online have increased the need for effective and proactive content moderation. “For any online community to thrive, content moderation is a critical investment to ensure positive user experiences and maintain engagement over time,” the company said in a statement. “Microsoft and Two Hat share a vision for using advancements in moderation technology to nurture and protect diverse, global online communities,” it added. This acquisition is an important evolution of the longstanding relationship between Microsoft and Two Hat that will combine innovative technology, research capabilities, highly skilled teams and the most complete cloud infrastructure. According to the tech giant, this is a deep investment in assisting and serving Two Hat’s existing customers, prospective new customers and multiple product and service experiences at Microsoft. “Working with the diverse and experienced team at Two Hat over the years, it has become clear that we are fully aligned with the core values inspired by the vision of founder, Chris Priebe, to deliver a holistic… Read full this story
- Doxxing: The New Threat To Your Online Safety
- Kids' programming on TV is regulated — what about their digital devices?
- Microsoft stock falls after revenue misses Wall Street's expectations
- Microsoft and Walgreens join forces to take on Amazon in health care
- Here are the data brokers quietly buying and selling your personal information
- Kroger and Microsoft partner on digital grocery stores to battle Amazon
- Kroger and Microsoft partner up to take on Amazon
- Melania Meets With Students At Microsoft As Part Of ‘Be Best’ Campaign [PHOTOS]
- Why Microsoft Should Buy Valve Software
- Releasing Earnings, Microsoft Stays in Stride, With Cloud Powering the Way
- Exxon brings in Microsoft's cloud platform to fire up shale oil output in Texas
- 3 Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Next 50 Years
microsoft: Microsoft buys Two Hat to collaborate on online safety, digital wellness solutions have 322 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.