The representation of women in the 100 Best Companies continues to increase, and the pandemic has not interfered even mildly with this trend. As per the latest report released by Working Mother and Avtar Best Companies for Women in India (BCWI), women constitute 34.5%, which is a 0.5% rise from 2020. In 2016, when the study was initiated, women's representation stood at 25%. Over the intervening years, the increase has been gradual but steady. Representation of women at managerial levels witnessed a similar increase, from 19% in 2016 to 25.4% in the sixth edition. Speaking at the launch of the report, Saundarya Rajesh, founder-president, Avtar, said COVID-19 had been hard on women in particular with many facing retrenchments, but our results showed that there were companies that continuously raised their diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) bar. More than 70% of the Best Companies had reported an increase in their DEI spend, with many increasing representation of women and other under represented groups in senior leadership and executive positions, she added. In terms of leadership roles in the IT/ITeS sectors, women's representation rose from 14% in 2020 to 18% in 2021. A similar trend was seen in FMCG and manufacturing companies… Read full this story
- Making Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's best level, the Palisade Bank
- The 20 best survival games on PC
- Your iPhone’s snooze button is an ‘assault on the brain’ according to a mental health expert who wants it scrapped forever
- The 50 best FPS games ever
- The best Xbox One games in 2019: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- What Are the Best Data Recovery Services of 2019
- The Making Of Company Of Heroes
- The 50 best games of 2017
- The 500 best games of all time: 500-401
- EA CEO Says Company Is Changing to Become "Player-First"
- What would the best indie developers do with Star Citizen's $100 million?
- BioWare's Casey Hudson tells staff that solving studio's problems is "top priority"
Mental wellbeing a top priority for ‘Best Companies’ have 304 words, post on www.thehindu.com at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.