A relation of the Royal Family has told Meghan Markle to “hang in there” as she continues to suffer a “hellish kind of hazing”. The term, used in the US to describe a painful initiation period, was chosen by a third cousin of King Charles – Christina Oxenberg, whose mother Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia was once engaged to actor Richard Burton in between his two marriages to Elizabeth Taylor. In an interview with the New York Post, 59-year-old Oxenberg also stated her belief that Meghan is the subject of cruel jibes in the UK because she is a “foreigner”, arguing her treatment is similar to that dished out to the likes of Koo Stark and Princess Michael of Kent in the past. READ MORE: Prince Harry told to ‘get a degree’ as back up from Royal Family exit masterplan She also suggested that others, such as Sarah Ferguson and Kate Middleton , who are both British but deemed to be from a lower class than the circles the royals normally mix in, also had their own “hazing” difficulties. Delivering her advice to the Duchess of Sussex, Oxenberg declared: “To Meghan Markle, I say, 'What you are going through is a… Read full this story
- Royal Family: Meghan Markle 'snubbed' after Queen hands Kate rare honour
- Meghan Markle news latest – Duchess’ subtle hand signal reveals her secret true feelings about the Queen, expert claims
- Meghan Markle news latest – Kate Middleton demands ‘much lower key’ 40th than sister-in-law’s 40-person celebrations
- Meghan Markle news latest – ‘Miserable’ Prince Harry’s California life ‘million miles from what he’d hoped’, expert says
- Meghan Markle latest news – Queen ‘REJECTED Prince Harry’s inappropriate living request after couple’s crackpot idea’
- Meghan Markle news latest – Lawyer claims bullying story is ‘absolutely untrue’ & Piers Morgan has ‘unpleasant surprise’
- Meghan Markle's friend sends message to 'bots' debating Duchess online 'Life is short'
- Delingpole: UK Universities Too 'Male, Pale, Stale' Says Meghan Markle
- How Meghan Markle is smashing a royal taboo
- Royal Family LIVE: Meghan and Harry enjoy 'very private' moment with Kate on 40th birthday
- Sussex row over Kate's birthday as royal fans savage Meghan and Harry
- Meghan and Harry in line to miss out as Queen hosts lunch with Firm
Meghan Markle's 'hellish kind of hazing' as King Charles' cousin urges 'hang in there' have 363 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.