As royal fever continues to grow, the entire nation is waiting with bated breath to find out the gender of the royal baby.
But it seems Meghan Markle might have dropped an enormous hint about hers and Prince Harry’s baby when she visited Hamilton Square this morning.
While walking around the crowds The Duchess, was heard asking the crowd a very important question, while .
According to The Mirror, the 37-year-old asked “What shall I call the baby if it is a girl?”
A fan was heard shouting back “Amy” to which Meghan replied “that is a great name”.
Do you think the royal baby will be a boy or a girl?
0+ VOTES SO FAR
When the former actress only asked about girls’ names speculation began about the gender of the Duke and Duchess’ soon to be baby, which is due in the spring.
The news comes just days after bookies stopped taking bets on the gender of the royal baby after a sudden influx of people believing it to be a girl.
It is not known for certain how far along Meghan is in her pregnancy, although speculation suggests she could be seven months gone.
The newlyweds announced the news of their pregnancy just five months after their star-studded wedding in May last year.
Previously Harry has said he hopes his first child will be a baby girl.
It was the first time the Prince had shared his feelings about the pregnancy particularly the sex.
We previously reporter a well-wisher in the crowd called: “Congratulations! I hope it’s a girl” to which Harry laughed and replied “So do I”.
The couple’s pregnancy was announced by Kensington Palace who tweeted:”Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.”
An earlier version of this story appeared on the Liverpool ECHO.
- Thomas Markle Reportedly 'Heartbroken' After Royal Baby Is Born
- Marnie Simpson drops huge hint she's having TWINS at raucous gender reveal bash
- Is Nicole Scherzinger dating Thom Evans? Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh have dropped huge hints
- Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Skipping Queen Elizabeth II's Pre-Christmas Party
- Body language expert reveals who’s REALLY the boss in Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s relationship… and the subtle way she nurses his ego
- Polly Hudson: Meghan Markle breaks the mould so show her some respect
- Meghan Markle Hits First Red Carpet as a Royal at
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to miss Queen's annual Christmas party
- Before Meghan Markle Became a Real-life Princess, She Reigned Over the Hallmark Channel
- Meghan Markle wows in £2295 Gucci dress for British Vogue announcement
- Meghan Markle’s
- How always-composed Meghan Markle turned tour Down Under into a triumph for the Commonwealth