Theresa May confirms she will seek Brexit delay until June 30 PM attacks MPs: Voters have ‘had enough’ of Brexit intransigence May writes to Donald Tusk asking for Article 50 extension - Tusk suggests one is only available if MPs back her deal Allister Heath: May is Remainers’ greatest asset – they are in no hurry to see her go Reconstruction: The day the PM finally made a decision on Brexit France ‘to push for no-deal Brexit’ if PM’s extension plan not credible Nigel Farage vows to destroy Conservative Party if Brexit delayed Analysis: EU leaders give up hope on a patient that refuses to help itself Sign up: Brexit Whatsapp updates and all-new Brexit Bulletin Theresa May risks leading Britain to a “national humiliation” by going on “bended knee” to the EU and asking for Brexit delay, senior Eurosceptics have warned. The Prime Minister on Wednesday wrote to Donald Tusk, the President of the European Council, requesting that Brexit should be delayed until June 30 - three months later than planned. However Mr Tusk rejected her requests for an unconditional extension, instead insisting that EU leaders will only grant a short delay if Mrs May’s deal wins the support of MPs next week in a move that significantly increases the chances of no-deal. It… Read full this story
- Brexit fishing row: French minister's attempt to rally EU nations against UK
- Daniel Hannan warns MPs to brace for 'terrible reckoning' as they 'underestimate' Leave
- Brexit warning: Anna Soubry in harrowing EU prediction that UK will 'rejoin in 10 years'
- Ireland's Coveney claims EU ready to suspend Brexit trade deal over UK's Article 16 threat
- 'Get used to it' Lord Frost warned EU to accept UK controls its fishing waters
- Piers Morgan told to 'go f***' himself by Labour MP in spat over toxic Commons language
- EU slammed over 'disgraceful' Brexit threat as tension boils over 'Prepared for war?'
- 'Ireland would suffer more than any EU nation!' Coveney's Brexit grandstanding backfires
- Lord Frost warns of huge Brexit failure unless action taken: 'We need to reform fast!'
- 'Help level up UK!' Brexit Britain to set out £1TRILLION-a-year export strategy by 2030
- EU 'drawing up' new Brexit punishment plans – Frost to face-off with Sefcovic in DAYS
- EU warning: Poland threatens to block votes if Brussels does not bend to demands
May accused of going 'on bended knee' to EU as she warns MPs the UK has 'had enough' of Brexit indecision have 377 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at March 20, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.