The An Phú Hotel where two members of staff have tested positive for COVID-19. VNA/VNS Photo Văn Dũng ĐÀ NẴNG — A massage therapist working at a hotel in Đà Nẵng is the latest person to test positive for COVID-19. The woman works at Phú An Hotel in Hải Châu District, the same place as a man who was also confirmed positive on Tuesday. The therapist has been taken to Đà Nẵng Lung Hospital. Authorities are tracing people who had close contact with her. Meanwhile, in southern province of An Giang, a Vietnamese couple who entered Việt Nam from Cambodia have tested positive for COVID-19. According to the province's An Phú District Healthcare centre, the couple have lived in Phnom Penh for the last three years. After developing a fever, the woman tried to return to Việt Nam for treatment, but did not enter through the correct channels. Both her and her husband were taken to An Giang General Hospital and have both tested positive. They couple are now being treated for the virus. VNS
- Chadwick Moore — Left for Dead in Danville: How Globalism Is Killing Working Class America
- Joe Manganiello's Male Strip Club Doc Among Slamdance Special Screenings (Exclusive)
- Authorities say Ledger autopsy inconclusive
- Tricks and treats
- Inside Backpage.com’s Vicious Battle With the Feds
- 26 books Bill Gates says you should read this summer
- 'Beatriz At Dinner': Sundance Review
- “For Every Kink, There is a Case”: Anja Marquardt on
- The 24 hottest projects at this year's Hong Kong Filmart
- ‘Journalologists’ use scientific methods to study academic publishing. Is their work improving science?
- The Devastating Allure of Medical Miracles
- Future smart clothes could pack serious gadgetry
Massage therapist in Đà Nẵng’s Phú An Hotel tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 have 278 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.