On July 18, a post on Facebook where a Malaysian man in Kuala Lumpur claimed to have been given an empty vaccination jab went viral. The man, Tan Wing Sam, was scheduled to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on July 17. Jabbed with an empty syringe He initially asked the nurse if he was allowed to record the vaccination process, and was declined. Before his jab, Tan noticed that there was an empty syringe on a tray, where the plunger had been “pushed to the end”. As such, he expected the nurse to withdraw the vaccine from a vial. The nurse then proceeded to apply alcohol at the intended point of injection on his arm. However, as Tan watched on, the nurse supposedly did not fill the syringe with the vaccine, and instead used the “empty syringe” to jab his arm. After two seconds, allegedly without any motion of pushing the plunger, the nurse simply pulled out the syringe and told him to proceed to the next section, telling him his procedure was done. Nurse offered to give him a 2nd shot Tan then confronted the nurse on whether the jab was “done properly”, to which the nurse replied that “… Read full this story
- Tennessee scientists weighed response to Rep. Mark Green's claim that vaccines may cause autism
- An anti-vaxxer’s new crusade
- Celebs join campaign to find brain cancer cure in memory of Nicki Waterman
- Whitney: In search of America's vanishing middle ground during Brett Kavanaugh hearings
- Jail or Bail? There’s a New Option
- Who's running for president in 2020? Growing field of candidates join race for Democratic nod
- Crim calls poking of son with pen 'horrendous mistake'
M'sian allegedly jabbed with 'empty syringe' during Covid-19 vaccine appointment have 270 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.