Anne Curtis Despite her hiatus on the local concert scene, Anne Curtis' concert "Luv-Anne" at the Newport Performing Arts Theater is proof that her luster as a performer hasn't dimmed at all. Anne opened her comeback concert with Dua Lipa's hit "Levitating." To complement the song's electro-disco beat and sci-fi elements, she emerged from a descending cocoon clad in a neon green body suit, welcomed by a screaming throng of fans who filled the venue to the rafters. She followed this up with Blackpink's "How You Like That," enthusiastically singing Korean and English verses. After the back-to-back production numbers, we heard the signature greeting only she could deliver in her high-pitched voice, "What's up, madlang Resorts World?" To catch her breath, Anne incorporated her spiel with self-deprecating humor, "May hingal factor na… halata na 'yung edad." But nobody in the audience really noticed because she more than made up with it with her stunning presence and toned physique. It was obvious everyone was just happy to watch Anne again after the three-year absence in show biz to raise her daughter. "I am just thankful that in spite of everything, you guys are still here. Another reason why I'm here is… Read full this story
- X Factor sound problems caused show to descend into chaos behind-the-scenes and viewers to switch off
- Nicole Scherzinger is in line for a role in Broadway production of The Greatest Showman
- Best horror movies to watch including Netflix's scariest films
- 'I truly believe that he would have killed me.' Why three women did not report their military rapists before time ran out
- A legal loophole is setting accused military rapists free
‘Luv-Anne’: Anne Curtis returns to concert scene with gutsy, glittery show have 297 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.