The head office of Kinh Bắc City Development Holding Corporation (HoSE: KBC) in Bắc Ninh Province. The company shares gained 2.4 per cent on Monday. — Photo cafef.vn HÀ NỘI — Industrial real estate stocks soared on Monday but their gains were not enough to cushion the market, overclouded by a cautious market sentiment. The benchmark VN-Index on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange dropped 1.22 per cent to close Monday at 861.40 points. The VN-Index gained total 0.09 per cent last week. The blue-chip tracker VN30-Index lost 1.33 per cent while the VN30 futures, which mature on August 20, fell 1.41 per cent to 796.50 points. The mid-cap and small-cap indices were down 1.11 per cent and 0.67 per cent, respectively. The 30 largest stocks by market capitalisation and trading liquidity in the VN30 basket declined. The worst declining large-caps were construction firm Coteccons (CTD), insurer Bảo Việt Holdings (BVH), commercial centre operator Vincom Retail (VRE), petrol firm Petrolimex (PLX), and consumer staples group Masan (MSN). Those large-caps decreased between 2.1 per cent and 4.3 per cent on Monday. The local market was in the same direction as global stocks as investors awaited more efforts and stimulus packages from the… Read full this story
- Large-scale industrial real estate surge projected
- We’re transforming real estate with software, and India is key to that: Robert Reffkin, founder & CEO, Compass
- National Fair Housing Alliance, Redfin Agree To Settlement Expanding Access To Real Estate Services In Communities Of Color
- Banks do not completely cut credit for real estate
- High-quality FDI projects drive recovery of real estate market
- Tactics for US to get ahead in real estate
- ETMarkets Smart Talk: Stock broking industry a structural growth story, says Upstox Co-founder Shrini Viswanath
- Despite rising interest rates, inflation Baton Rouge real estate market expected to remain healthy
- Head of real estate agency spoofed in online billboards says they are 'hilarious'
- Local retail investors encounter turbulence
- Australian shares rise as Chinese factories expand
- Taking Stock | Market snaps 2-day losing streak, ends over 1.4% higher; auto, energy, banks gain
Local stocks drop, industrial real estate advances on Japanese factories move have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.