Gallery Launch Gallery Hurwitz James Company Welp, this is sad … Lindsey Vonn and P.K. Subban have sold the Beverly Hills mansion they bought together … just 6 months after calling off their engagement. The Olympic skiing legend and the NHL star purchased the 5,500-square-foot pad for $6.75 mil back in 2020 … and it seemed it would be their home base for years to come. But, the two called it quits in Dec. 2020 and quickly put the Italian-style villa on the market. The place is sick … especially the yard, a private sanctuary that features a slick pool, spa and fire pit. Final sales price … $6.9 million, according to the L.A. Times . It’s unlikely they walked away with any sort of real profit after all of the expenses and commissions — but they’re probably just happy to move on. Vonn and Subban began dating back in 2018 and were together for 3 years … blossoming into one of the most beloved couples in pro sports. But, things soured in 2020 … and they eventually broke up. They issued a joint statement vowing to remain on friendly terms. “Over the past 3 years PK and I have… Read full this story
- Lindsey Vonn cheering on Tiger Woods’ resurgence from afar
- P.K. Subban and Lindsey Vonn are dating, and sports has its next great power couple
- NHL playoffs 2018: Capitals vs. Golden Knights one of NHL's top-selling Stanley Cup Finals
- Ducks goalie Ryan Miller got in a very strange Twitter tiff with Chrissy Teigen
- NHL Playoffs 2018: Capitals vs. Golden Knights live score, Game 5 updates, highlights, schedule, bracket
- 2013 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
Lindsey Vonn & P.K. Subban Sell Bev Hills Mansion for $6.9 Mil After Split have 254 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 5, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.