A law graduate has revealed her new career direction as she swapped the courtroom for the glamorous world of Instagram . But there’s more to Pia Muehlenbeck’s enterprise than seeking likes online, as the young businesswomen has launched her own sportswear range. Based in Australia, Pia’s luxury SLINKII label promises to be “a sportswear label like no other”. And to promote it, Pia is also a market editor for Grazia magazine. Read more: The German native wrote on her blog Finding the Finer : “To think that just over a year ago, I was starting out on the path to work as a lawyer! What a ride!” She has now amassed more than 1.2 million followers on Instagram and more than 480,000 likes on her Facebook page. “Since I graduated a lot has changed,” she explained to her readers. “I started my sportswear label , SLINKII, and started posting my looks on social media. “My Instagram account in particular started to gain traction and next minute (well… a year later…) I had 1m followers. Everything has been a little crazy since that point!” She’s also a great believer in the power of positive thought, with a ’30 Days of Happy’… Read full this story
- Instagram model and mom-of-one claims she was fired from multiple jobs for being 'too PRETTY' - as she reveals how she now earns $60,000 A MONTH by posting sexy photos online
- Model ditches the D&G catwalk for a job at her local care home and reveals she's MOVED IN for a month to protect elderly residents during Covid-19 pandemic
- U.S. graduates turn regalia into PPE: Wear the cap, donate the gown
- Apple’s “iRadio” reportedly close to launch, yet labels still have to sign
- Meet Brittney Palmer – UFC 249 Octagon girl who braved coronavirus to appear solo and is stunning Instagram model
- Xbox Series X Will Push The All-Access Subscription Model For Next-Gen Launch
- Princess Eugenie encourages Instagram followers to 'get in touch' with 'wonderful' brand who crafted her bridesmaid dresses and are now making and donating protective coronavirus masks for children
- Model, 20, who was left homeless after fleeing her abusive father and addict mother, reveals she now earns thousands of dollars a month by posting provocative pictures online
- Fashion Brand Model Mocked Online for Swimming Suit Being 'Too Explicit'
- 'I won the lottery when it comes to my in-laws!' Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney shares a selfie with her husband's father, the former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney
- New Mahindra Thar Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Testing Resumes As Lockdown Eased
- Kelly Ripa Congratulates Son Michael Consuelos on Becoming a "Virtual Graduate" as He Finishes College
Law graduate turns Instagram model as she ditches the courtroom for glamour and launches clothing label have 442 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 11, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.