A maverick Las Vegas multimillionaire fascinated by extraterrestrials and space is offering $1 million in prizes for answers as to whether there is life after death. Robert Bigelow, 75, the owner of Budget Suites of America, founded the Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies in June. On Monday it announced an essay competition, for scientists with a track record in the field of neurology and psychology. Entrants must submit by August 1 a 25,000 word thesis on whether existence continues once your body dies. A panel of academics and medical scientists will judge the entries, with the winner announced on November 1. Robert Bigelow, 75, is searching for answers to whether there is life after death ‘It may matter what you do while you’re here,’ Bigelow told The New York Times, explaining why he felt there was a moral imperative for the competition. ‘It could make a difference on the other side.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next REVEALED: The Pentagon’s secret UFO program that focused on… NASA successfully inflates expanding room on ISS – and… Share this article Share Bigelow has had a fascination in the paranormal and out-of-body experiences since he was a child. He told the paper how, when… Read full this story
- What Does Drake’s Residency Mean for Las Vegas Nightlife?
- Raiders’ Derek Carr on Las Vegas move: ‘Time for some fresh air’
- Musk says Boring Co's Las Vegas tunnel to 'hopefully' be operational next year
- Las Vegas shooting: First victims identified
- Las Vegas massacre: Police follow 1,000 leads but motive remains a mystery
- Pandora Buys Rdio, Google Answers Questions, the $10 Android… [Digest]
- Jack Posobiec and Laura Loomer Fight for Credit Over Vegas Shooting Conspiracy Theory
- Jon Gruden gives non-committal answer when asked about Derek Carr's future with Raiders
- Gene Simmons: David Bowie's Death Was Tragic, Prince's Was Pathetic
- Kids have an endless supply of questions, but answering might not help them learn
- A la carte ULIP vs buffet endowment
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille fighting attempts to get her to answer more questions in defamation suit - including about her sex life with her disgraced husband
Las Vegas multimillionaire offers $1 million in prizes for answering the question of whether there is life after death have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.