LOS ANGELES — Larry King is seeking a divorce from his seventh wife, Shawn King, after 22 years.
The 85-year-old talk show host filed a petition to end the marriage Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Larry King and Shawn King, then a singer and TV host, married in 1997 and have two adult sons, Chance and Cannon.
They both filed for divorce in 2010 but later reconciled.
Larry King has been married eight times to seven different women and has five children. He married and divorced Alene Akins twice.
He has overcome several serious health issues in recent years, including a bout with lung cancer two years ago.
- 22-year-old woman's body found in woodland 100 miles from her home
- Zillow Group First Quarter 2018 Revenue Increased 22% Year-Over-Year
- How the Kings made Sacramento playoff history 17 years ago today
- Man Sentenced To 22 Years For Sexually Assaulting Young Woman
- Court Names Child 'Johan Sachin' As His Interfaith Parents Seeking Divorce Fails To Name Him
- My humiliating ordeal as a slave in Oman —22-year-old Nigerian girl
- Nigeria: Girl Power ! 22-Year-Old British-Nigerian Women Emerge Youngest Councillors in the UK
- Eccentric pizza-selling poet facing trial in France for murder in Ireland that has been unsolved for 22 years
- Calkins: After 22 years, it's hard to say farewell
- Osmington murder-suicide suspect, grandfather Peter Miles, sounded vague’ day before worst mass shooting in Australia for 22 years
- Brazilian Man saves house-rent by living in a sand castle for 22 years
- Osmington – Four ‘autistic’ kids and their mum among seven dead in worst Australia shooting in 22 years