The United States acted in “bad faith” in Vietnam where President Donald Trump and his team held talks with North Korea, its leader Kim Jong Un said during a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Trump and Kim met in Hanoi in February but the talks ended abruptly and a joint signing ceremony was cancelled. Trump said North Korea’s demand that the US lift economic sanctions in their entirety forced his team to walk away from reaching an agreement. North Korean officials denied they demanded sanctions to be removed entirely. On Thursday, at his first summit with Russia’s Putin in the far eastern Russian port of Vladivostok, Kim said “the situation on the Korean peninsula and the region is now at a standstill and has reached a critical point”, the Korean Central News Agency reported. The North Korean leader also warned that the situation “may return to its original state as the US took an unilateral attitude in bad faith at the recent second DPRK-US summit talks”. Trump says sanctions on North Korea to stay in place “Peace and security on the Korean peninsula will entirely depend on the US future attitude, and the DPRK will gird itself for every possible situation,” KCNA… Read full this story
- North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, wins Time Magazine’s Person of the Year (sort of)
- Kim Jong-Un isn’t going to like the new red-band trailer for The Interview
- Three ways Kim Jong Un could’ve threatened South Korea in a more tech-savvy way
- Kim Jong Il Farming For MMO Gold
- Homefront preview: Kim Jong-Il behaviour
- This game lets you play as Kim Jong-un riding a fiery unicorn
- Kim Dotcom’s Me.ga already shut down
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Review — Holding On to Faith
- Workshop talks sustainable livelihood for women amidst climate change
- Nghĩa to represent Vietnam at World Athletics Championships
- Interview: Activision's Eric Hirshberg On Being 'The Bad Guy'
- Breaking Bad Creator Vince Gilligan Teams Up With Disney for ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’
Kim Jong Un: US acted in bad faith at Vietnam talks have 338 words, post on www.aljazeera.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.