Hanoi (VNA) – Ha Tien city and Kien Luong district in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang have yet to fully tap their potential for tourism due to the lack of policies to attract investments in local infrastructure, especially routes linking these localities with Phu Quoc island district and the southern metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors to the Hon Phu Tu tourist site in Kien Luong district (Photo: VNA) The Ha Tien-Kien Luong region is home to Hai Tac (in Ha Tien) and Ba Lua (in Kien Luong) archipelagoes with more than 70 islands that create “Ha Long Bay in South Vietnam,” limestone mountains running along beaches, caves and other tourist sites. Tens of trillions of Vietnam dong poured into real estate in Ha Tien According to Ha Tien’s planning bureau, by 2020, the city is set to accommodate 210 projects, including Bai No Port (419 billion VND), Mui Nai-Nui Den tourist site (300 billion VND), Ta Lu-Mui Nai tourist site (100 billion VND), and Nam Ha Tien tourist site (918 billion VND), among others. Tran Thai Group has invested in the Dong Ho Cultural Park and Eco-Village covering 33 hectares in Dong Ho ward. Other major… Read full this story
- Balancing act ahead for tourism in Ireland
- Economy Watch: As Northern Ireland tourism enjoys boom, retail close to hitting panic button
- North Korea’s Tourism Ambitions Cloud Trump-Kim Summit
- Richard Branson Biography: Entrepreneur of Space Tourism
- Exxon seeks long-term deals for U.S. oil exports
- Japan's science ministry seeks large budget increase, prioritizing massive neutrino detector
- Improving public sector services with analytics: the smart way
- Surprises and bartering boost Balinale
- Exploring the digitisation of the travel industry this World Tourism Day
- From 'Lord Of The Rings' to 'Game Of Thrones': the rise of film tourism
- A U.S. strong dollar: An economic boost or handicap?
- EXCLUSIVE – Israeli Envoy Dani Dayan: Airbnb Decision to Delist West Bank Jewish Homes Has ‘Anti-Semitic Flavor’
Kien Giang: Ha Tien seeks ways to boost tourism have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.