Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page Bob Hohler Globe Staff March 31, 2019 JUPITER, Fla. — This much is not in dispute: The man wearing a blue shirt and cap who stepped out of a white Bentley at 4:45 p.m. on Jan. 19 and strode into the Orchids of Asia Day Spa was Patriots owner Robert Kraft. It also seems beyond doubt that the woman who was recorded greeting Kraft at the front counter was the 45-year-old manager, Lei Wang, known to customers as “Lulu.’’But much else about the case remains subject to scrutiny as Kraft’s lawyers defend him against misdemeanor charges that he twice solicited prostitution at the massage parlor. Advertisement Kraft’s defense team filed a motion last week to suppress any evidence stemming from secret police video recordings of him at the spa and a traffic stop after he left the purported brothel, citing possible violations of his constitutional rights barring unreasonable searches and seizures. Get Sports Headlines in your inbox: The most recent sports headlines delivered to your inbox every morning. Thank you for signing up! Sign up for more newsletters here A Globe review… Read full this story
- Berta Cáceres: conviction of killers brings some justice, but questions remain
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Has Been Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- Robert Kraft Allegedly Paid For A Sex Act On The Day Of The Patriots' AFC Championship Game
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Says He's Sorry After Being Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- Prince Andrew ‘has to face 20 key questions’ on Epstein sex slave scandal, says former royal protection boss
- Karnataka bypolls: six key questions and possible scenarios
- Does our immune system hold the key to beating Alzheimer’s disease?
- Supreme Court poised to hear first major gun case in a decade
- Sentencing Delayed In Michael Flynn Case After Judge Blasts Ex-National Security Adviser
- 'The Chief': John Roberts' journey from 'sober puss' to the pinnacle of American law
- Move to Devlin Hodges well-received throughout Steelers organization, but concerns remain about arm strength
- The key impeachment hearings are before an appeals court, not the House Judiciary panel
Key questions remain unanswered in Robert Kraft’s case have 348 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at March 31, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.