He’s made a huge career out of being hilariously self-deprecating, but Kevin Hart can’t boast enough about his parenting skills. “I’m definitely, like, the best dad in the world,” Hart, 39, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. Why? “I understand time,” he says. The proud dad of son Hendrix, 10, and daughter Heaven, 13, from his previous marriage — as well as 10-month-old son Kenzo Kash with wife Eniko — is busy promoting his new comedy Night School, but his schedule is never too packed for the star to be there for his kids. “The most important thing that you can give your kids is time,” he says. “The time doesn’t have to be the biggest event every day. Time is sitting on a couch, watching TV.” Hart continues, “Time is taking a walk. Time is Taco Tuesdays. Time is Board Game Wednesdays. Time is just laying on the floor, and letting your kids lay on your back while you’re home.” Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter. Image zoom Kevin Hart with daughter Heaven and son Hendrix Kevin Hart/Instagram RELATED: Kevin Hart Reveals How Wife Eniko… Read full this story
- Kevin Hart cuts a casual figure in jeans and a jumper as he steps out for dinner in Malibu with his wife Eniko
- McFly's Tom Fletcher and wife Giovanna talk baby news as they attend Disney Store party
- REPORT: Kevin Hart Walking After Suffering ‘Major’ Injuries In Car Crash
- China calls these Uyghur parents 'terrorists' without evidence. But they say they just want to be with their children again
- BBC presenter Ade Adepitan says people think his baby boy is a teddy
- Rannvijay Singha Has THIS To Say About Having A Baby Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Kevin Durant says widely mocked 2010 super-team tweet misunderstood
- People said I should ABORT my disabled baby – he’s the best thing ever, he might not have all his limbs but he’s amazing
- Jason Derulo and pregnant girlfriend Jena Frumes reveal sex of their baby with fireworks during an epic party
- GOP Leaders Say Joe Biden Is Aiding Drug Cartels
- Will Meghan and Harry’s second baby be born in the US and what nationality will she be?
- Amir Khan’s wife Faryal reveals why she took love rat husband back – and says boxer doesn’t cheat now he’s ‘old’
Kevin Hart Says Wife Eniko Wants Another Baby — But He's Still Not Changing Diapers! have 396 words, post on people.com at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.