Advertisement New mom Eniko Parrish is showing off her post-pregnancy weight just one week after the birth of her first child . The wife of Kevin Hart , who gave birth to son Kenzo on Nov. 21, shared a mirror selfie on social media Wednesday to update fans and followers on her health. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. "1 week postpartum," she wrote along with a flexed bicep emoji. "I gained a total of 22 lbs during my entire pregnancy. With the help from nursing along with training, & eating well during my pregnancy i must say it was all belly weight," the mother of one added. Throughout her pregnancy, Parrish was dedicated to her fitness performing curtsy lunges, bicep curls, bar squats and bar pushups right up until her little one's arrival. Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter . The new mom – who declared herself her own Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW) – said her attitude was to thank for her physique. "I… Read full this story
- Actor Kevin Hart principal for day at Dallas school
- Comedian Kevin Hart Becomes Principal for a Day at Dallas School
- Kevin Hart Slams Katt Williams for Tiffany Haddish Comments: "You Chose Drugs"
- Kevin Hart fans booted at Detroit show over cell phones
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson pokes fun at Kevin Hart in Election Day message
- Kevin Hart addresses infidelity at Fiserv Forum show in Milwaukee
- Plan your weekend: Kevin Hart, Celtic Thunder and 'Clue'
- Mother arrested after doctors allegedly discover 8 fractures on 7-week-old baby
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart make the grade in ‘Night School’
- Grapevine: No cell phones at Friday's Kevin Hart show
- Keira\u00a0Knightley slams Duchess Kate's 'stylish' post-baby look in essay
- Viral photo shows man soothing baby for mother at doctor's office
Kevin Hart's Wife Shows off Her 1-Week Post-Baby Body have 321 words, post on people.com at November 29, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.