She might be due any day now, but this expectant mom is still finding time and energy to hit the gym. Eniko Parrish, who is expecting her first child with husband Kevin Hart, showed off her fitness regime and growing baby bump in a video shared on Instagram Monday. “#36weeksAndCounting Zo loves it! he be in there just kicking away. lol,” the mother-to-be captioned the footage, along with a shout-out to her baby, who the couple plans to name Kenzo. In the clip, a very pregnant Parrish, who is in her third trimester, does curtsy lunges, bicep curls, bar squats and bar pushups. Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. RELATED STORY: Kevin Hart Apologizes to His Wife and Kids in Emotional Video After Alleged Extortion: ‘I’m Not Perfect’ Image zoom Chelsea Lauren/Variety/REX/Shutterstock Last week, Parrish shared a bump photo on Instagram with the caption: “We’re still baking over here. #36weeksandcounting.” Back in May, on Mother’s Day, Parrish and Hart announced they were expecting a boy. The comedian and actor is also dad to son Hendrix, 9, and daughter Heaven, 12. Amid the pregnancy, Hart shared a headline-making Instagram… Read full this story
- Kevin Hart in New Netflix Special: ‘Embrace Your Fuck-Ups’
- Should the Oscars Fire Host Kevin Hart Over His Homophobic Jokes?
- ‘Kevin Hart: Irresponsible’ On Netflix Reveals The Devil Is In The Details Of His Insecurities
- Ellen DeGeneres: Academy Should Reinstate Kevin Hart as Oscars Host
- Kevin Hart's brief, painful Oscars saga: When celebrity and accountability collide
- Did Ellen Just Get Kevin Hart His Oscars Job Back?
- Kevin Hart is still pretty clueless
- Kevin Hart Out as Oscar Host After Refusing to Apologize for Tweets
- Kevin Hart’s Irresponsible Is Hilarious, But Feels Incomplete
- Don Lemon urges Kevin Hart to be an ally to LGBT community
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives Kevin Hart a Pass for Homophobic Jokes
- Critics Go After Oscars Host Kevin Hart over Past Spousal Abuse, Gay Jokes
Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Works Out While 9 Months Pregnant — and Her Unborn Son 'Loves It' have 334 words, post on people.com at October 24, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.