Kevin Hart said at a recent comedy show that he tested positive for coronavirus. The comic/actor, 41, put a light-hearted show business spin on the serious topic addressing the audience in Yellow Springs, Ohio at Dave Chappelle’s An Intimate Socially Distanced Affair, a series of outdoor comedy shows, Page Six reported Monday. ‘The problem is that I had it around the same time as Tom Hanks, and I couldn’t say anything because he’s more famous than I am,’ the Philadelphia native said this past weekend. (Hanks and wife Rita Wilson revealed they tested positive for COVID-19 on March 11.) The latest: Kevin Hart, 41, said he tested positive for coronavirus at a comedy show in Yellow Springs, Ohio, Dave Chappelle’s An Intimate Socially Distanced Affair Chappelle has plunked down in excess of $100,000 to rapid test those who attend his show for COVID-19, the outlet reported. Other comics on the slate include Questlove, Tobe Nwigwe, Bill Burr, Michelle Wolf and Donnell Rawlings. Hart is dad to daughter Heaven, 15, and son Hendrix, 12, from his former marriage to Torrei Hart; and son Kenzo Kash, two, with his spouse Eniko Parrish, 35. The couple are expecting a daughter, and celebrated with a… Read full this story
- Salma Hayek Reveals Somber Kevin Hart Tribute as He Recovers From Serious Car Accident
- Kevin Hart Reportedly in 'OK' Mood, Experiencing Intense Pain Following Car Crash
- Kevin Hart Car Accident: How Serious Could His Back Injury Be?
- BREAKING: Four of the 32 cruise ship passengers taken to Arrowe Park on Saturday have tested positive for coronavirus
- British tourist David Abel and his wife test positive for coronavirus on board cruise ship where he has been providing the world with updates throughout their quarantine
- Kevin Hart Car Accident: Dwayne 'The Rock' Reacts to 'Jumanji' Co-Star's Crash, Tells Him to 'Stay Strong'
- Kevin Hart May Need Surgery Following 'Major Back Injury' From Car Accident
- Kevin Hart: New 911 Call Reveals Comedian Was 'Not Coherent' and Couldn't Move After Accident
- Kevin Hart Car Accident: More Details on 'Major' Back Injury Released
- Kevin Hart's Back Surgery Was Reportedly Successful in Wake of Car Accident
- Who Is Jared Black? Driver Seriously Injured in Kevin Hart's Car Accident
- Kevin Hart Reportedly 'Going Through Hell' Following Car Crash
Kevin Hart reveals he tested positive for coronavirus less than a year after his horrifying car crash have 362 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 25, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.