Kevin Hart is going to be a dad again. The comedian and his wife, model Eniko Parrish, 32, announced on Mother’s Day that they are expecting their first child together, and it’s a boy! “We are overjoyed about our new addition to our family,” the couple said in a joint statement to PEOPLE. The fun-loving newlyweds are always sharing laughs and love on Instagram, so it wasn’t surprising to see them share their big news on the ‘gram with a slideshow of images and a very revealing caption. “Celebrating Mother’s Day with my beautiful wife,” Kevin wrote alongside a selfie with his wife. “We are laughing at the fact that this time next year we will be celebrating her 1st actual Mother’s Day.” Hart also shared a photo of Parrish posing and showing off her growing baby bump and a sonogram photo that read “miracle in the making.” The Harts tied the knot on August 13, 2016 in a lavish, star-studded wedding ceremony in Santa Barbara, California. While this is the couple’s first child together, their blended family is already full of love. Hart is the proud dad to two children, son Hendrix Hart, 9, and daughter, Heaven Hart, 12,… Read full this story
- Kevin Hart and wife Eniko throw a 'boho chic' baby shower as they await the arrival of their second child together: 'All things beautiful for baby girl'
- Kevin Hart's wife Eniko shares images from pregnancy photo shoot as she prepares to give birth to daughter
- Kevin Hart reveals he tested positive for coronavirus less than a year after his horrifying car crash
- Kevin Hart's pregnant wife Eniko glams it up in a white dress as she declares herself: 'Baby mama'
- Will Smith and Kevin Hart are both on board to star in Planes, Trains And Automobiles remake
- Texas' own Whiskey Myers frontman Cody Cannon and his wife Haley are having a baby
- 'Two weeks postpartum and it's someone's first time on the mat ever': Corrie star Sam Aston's wife Briony practices yoga with newborn son after giving birth six weeks early
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show is CANCELLED on Channel Nine amid accusations of a 'toxic' workplace
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I'll be talking to my fans': Ellen DeGeneres reveals plan for her next attempt at damage control as she steps out in Santa Barbara after firing three top producers amid accusations of a 'toxic' workplace
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - 'Dark side' to 'Sleepy Joe,' Biden-Trump trade barbs in swing states
- ABC to Air Celebrity Studded Primetime Voter Registration Special Featuring Michelle Obama
- Serial killer's trial haunted by unsolved murder cases
Kevin Hart and Wife Eniko Parrish Are Expecting Their First Child Together have 427 words, post on people.com at May 14, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.