Image zoom Jerritt Clark/Getty Kevin and Eniko Hart are expecting again! Eniko, 35, announced the exciting news on Instagram Tuesday, sharing a black-and-white maternity photo. “Baby #2 in the midst of all of this we’re counting our blessings and couldn’t be more grateful! Soon to be a family of 6 #glowingandgrowing,” Eniko captioned the shot. Eniko and Kevin, 40, are already parents to 2-year-old son Kenzo Kash. Kevin shares daughter Heaven, 15, and son Hendrix, 12, with ex-wife Torrei Hart. RELATED: 10 Celebrity Dads Who Love to Embarrass Their Kids In 2018, Hart told PEOPLE that Eniko was hoping for another baby — but joked that he wasn’t keen on every parental duty. “I’m not changing no diapers. I’m not gonna lie. [I’ll] do everything else,” he said. Eniko also hinted at a wanting another baby that year, posting an Instagram throwback photo of the couple when she was pregnant with Kenzo. “Missin’ that belly … sike! maybe just a little..” Eniko captioned the photo. The baby news comes just a month after the actor and comedian appeared on the February 2020 cover of Men’s Health, where Eniko opened up about the transformation she’s seen in her husband since he… Read full this story
- DJ Khaled expecting second child, a boy, with wife Nicole Tuck
- Kevin Hart will require 'extensive physical therapy'
- Kevin Hart gets discharged from hospital
- Kevin Hart has back surgery
- Kevin Hart ‘going to be fine’ after car crash, wife says
- 911 audio from Kevin Hart's car crash released
- Kevin Hart Sued By Model for $60 Million Over 2017 Sex Tape
- Nick Clegg knows the only battle worth fighting is the one for your child’s life
- I have been having passionate sex with a married woman who now says she is pregnant with my child
- Boyzone singer Ronan Keating and wife Storm reveal they are expecting their first child together
- My cheating wife’s lies have left me feeling broken-hearted
- Mick Jagger’s eighth child will bring Rolling Stones’ tot tally to a whopping 19
Kevin Hart and Wife Eniko are Expecting Second Child Together: 'We're Counting Our Blessings' have 323 words, post on people.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.