Kanye West and Taylor Swift just can't quit each other. Following Mr. West's triumphant listening session and fashion show on Thursday at Madison Square Garden, the famous frenemies have traded public statements regarding a hard-to-overlook line about the pop singer on Mr. West's new album, "The Life of Pablo." (While the music has yet to be released commercially, its debut was broadcast worldwide via video stream. Friday morning, Mr. West posted online a new song, "30 Hours," that he hadn't debuted with the album, and announced he had added additional tracks to the LP.) On "Famous," a button-pushing rap featuring a chorus from Rihanna, Mr. West begins by saying, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex." As if anticipating an outcry, he then asks "Why?" before pushing further and declaring that he made her famous, presumably when he interrupted her acceptance speech for best female video at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. Soon after the song's premiere, anonymous sources told the gossip website TMZ that Ms. Swift had approved the joke and the song. A video Ms. Swift's brother posted to Instagram that showed him throwing his Kanye-designed Yeezy sneakers in the trash indicated otherwise, and… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift forms new band to re-record her hits to stop Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun getting royalties
- Taylor Swift Fans Are Convinced She Just Outplayed Scooter Braun With This Cryptic Cover
- Kanye West Gets A History Lesson On Republican and Democratic Party Realignment
- Taylor Swift Is Back and Pettier Than Ever on 'Look What You Made Me Do'
- The Story of How Taylor Swift's Squad-Studded "Bad Blood" Video Came Together
- Taylor Swift fans think she has outsmarted Scooter Braun with a cleverly disguised cover of her song Look What You Made Me Do
- Katy Perry squashes rumors of collaboration with former frenemy Taylor Swift... but says she is 'always open' for one 'in the future'
- Witnessing the Bizarre Spectacle of Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Event at Madison Square Garden
- After Kim Kardashian’s Exposé, Taylor Swift’s Girl Squad Can’t Stop Making Everything Worse
- Billy Bragg says Taylor Swift is a 'kindred spirit' as he prepares to cover her song
- Ask Billboard: All-Taylor Swift Edition
- Fashion designer Christian Siriano's face mask operation started with a tweet to Cuomo
Kanye West and Taylor Swift Start a New Feud Over an Old Wound have 394 words, post on www.nytimes.com at February 12, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.