PETALING JAYA: Road users will have until Sept 30 to renew their licence and there will be no more extensions to the grace period given, says the Road Transport Department (JPJ). It said these permits include the Competent Driving Licence (CDL), Motor Vehicle Licence (LKM or road tax), Goods Driving Licence (GDL) and Public Service Vehicle (PSV) Licence. "Vehicle owners whose road tax have expired have to ensure they have valid insurance coverage and can produce their e-cover note upon request by authorities when on the road," it said. "The moratorium period or extension of the deadline for renewals will stop on Sept 30. "Checks on compliance and enforcement by JPJ enforcers will start from Oct 1," it said in a statement on Wednesday. JPJ also urged vehicle owners to do renewals online via the MySikap JPJ or MyEG portal. "Members of the public can make an appointment before heading to the JPJ counter for any other matter that cannot be done online," it said. JPJ noted that national courier Pos Malaysia is expected to start handling JPJ transactions at its over 650 branches nationwide beginning Aug 9 following a discussion. "We will make sure stock and supplies of licences… Read full this story
- Business People: Sunday, Sept. 30
- Movers & Shakers: Sept. 30, 2019
- All your favourite Netflix original shows that have been renewed for another season
- Northern Ireland licensees encouraged to renew or risk missing the deadline
- With the price of renewables falling, is 100 percent green energy affordable?
- America's Renewable Energy Future Isn't Evenly Distributed
- Which countries are doing best on renewable energy?
- Asian Para Games 2018 athletes` arrivals forecast to peak Sept-end
- E.on to offer only renewable power to customers
- The renewable energy revolution is hitting a tipping point
- Energy companies fail to pass on customer payments of £100m to renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy investment funds are warming up
JPJ: Renew by Sept 30 have 306 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at August 6, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.