Josh Gordon is the latest example of a calculated Bill Belichick gamble. He may turn out to be the greatest of them all. The New England Patriots head coach has a habit of grabbing 24-karat players for the price of 24 carrots. The Patriots officially acquired Gordon from the Browns this week, in exchange for a fifth-round draft pick. The Pats will also receive a seventh-rounder from Cleveland. How do other teams routinely allow New England to get away with this kind of trading witchcraft? Belichick just acquired one of the most gifted playmakers of this, or indeed any, generation for almost nothing. The trade recalls the Randy Moss deal Belichick struck a decade ago. Back then, Moss was seen as a troubled star: he didn’t fit in Oakland and he was often injured. Belichick flipped a fourth-round pick in exchange for the Hall of Famer and New England ripped off a 16-0 regular season while Moss broke the regular-season touchdown record, grabbing 23 TDs from Brady. Belichick’s gambles don’t always play out that way. Like everyone, he’s had hits and misses. Moss, Corey Dillon, Aqib Talib, and Darrelle Revis worked out in their own way. Aaron Hernandez, Albert Haynsworth… Read full this story
- Support and Resistance - The Greatest Trading Tool
- How to Learn to Trade Forex
- 5 Excellent Reasons You Should Start Trading in Forex Currency
- How To Enjoy Your Trading Success
- Forex Trading Price Action Support and Resistance
- How a Day Trading Stocks Newsletter Can Help You Succeed
- Learn to Trade Forex - 7 Important Rules to Help You Trade For Profits!
- A Simple Guide on What is Forex Trading
- Forex Trading - Savings and Investment Opportunity
- Investing Stock System - Forex Trading
- Forex Trading Tip - How to Double Or Triple Your FX Profits With the Zurich Axioms!
- Forex Software Review - What's the Best Forex Trading Software?
Josh Gordon may turn out to be Bill Belichick's greatest ever trade have 304 words, post on www.theguardian.com at September 21, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.