“It’s not a diss, I’m talking to myself the whole time,” JAY-Z said in his recent Rap Radar interview Advertisement JAY-Z has opened up about his tumultuous relationship and alleged feud with Kanye West . The rapper, 47, recently chatted with Rap Radar hosts Elliott Wilson and Brian "B.Dot" Miller to discuss his song "Kill Jay Z." The single off his latest album, 4:44, in which he sent a few jabs Kanye's way. "It's not even about a Kanye diss. It's not a diss, I'm talking to myself the whole time," JAY-Z said. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. In the single, the Tidal founder raps: "I know people backstab you, I feel bad too/ But this 'f— everybody' attitude ain't natural/ But you ain't the same, this ain't KumbaYe/ But you got hurt because you did cool by 'Ye/ You gave him 20 million without blinkin'/ He gave you 20 minutes on stage, f— was he thinkin'?/ 'F— wrong with everybody?' is what you sayin'/ But if everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane." During his Rap Radar sit-down, JAY-Z continued, "I'm… Read full this story
- Your Guide to Understanding Kanye West’s New Album,
- Taylor Swift addresses feud with Kanye West, says it caused 'some really low times'
- JAY-Z Takes Shots at ‘Insane’ Kanye West on New Album ‘4:44’
- Taylor Swift vs. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: Questions We Still Have
- Nick Cannon says Kanye West could beat up Drake in a fight as Canadian rapper 'ain't built like that'
- Kanye West announces 2 new albums
- Kanye West Harshly Addresses Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton in Cut-Short Concert
- Kanye West Has Reportedly Split From Jay-Z and Tidal, Claiming He’s Owed $3 Million
- Kanye West Controversy, Michael Jackson Tribute and More VMA Highlights
- Kim Kardashian's Birthday Tribute to Son Saint West Will Bring a Smile to Your Face
- Beyonce Drops June Birthdays Playlist Featuring Kanye West, Solange
- Kanye West at Glastonbury 2015 review – out on his own
JAY-Z Addresses Kanye West Feud: 'You Can't Bring My Kid or My Wife Into It' have 369 words, post on people.com at August 18, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.