Cinemark Holdings, Inc., the world’s highest attended motion picture exhibitor, is pleased to announce that the Steven Steven Spielberg iconic blockbuster, Jaws , will kick off their “Fall Classics Series” in over 150 Cinemark theatres across the country. Ranked among the American Film Institute’s 100 Greatest Movies of All Time, this digitally restored version of Jaws will be scheduled to play on Thursday, August 23, 2012, at two separate show times, 2 PM and 7 PM. As part of Universal Pictures’ ongoing 100th Anniversary celebration, Jaws was one of 13 classic Universal films to be digitally remastered and fully restored from 35mm original film elements. Over the course of several months, skilled technicians worked with Steven Spielberg to meticulously balance color, remove dirt and scratches, and repair any damage to the film elements shot by shot and frame by frame. RELATED: Sharks of the Corn Trailer: It’s Jaws Meets Children of the Corn ” Jaws is one of the most influential pictures in Hollywood history and changed the landscape of how movies are released,” states James Meredith , VP of Marketing & Communications for Cinemark. “With this incredible restoration, fans now have the opportunity to see one of Hollywood’s legendary… Read full this story
- Studio Ghibli classics return to the big screen
- Writer with ALS sees big-screen dream come true as 'Postmarked' premieres at Phoenix Film Festival
- TCM brings classic films to the big screen
- Secret Life: Highland Park man hits the big screen in 'The House October Built 2'
- Formula One champ Aryton Senna's life & tragic death play out on the big screen in Kapadia's 'Senna'
- Joe Neumaier’s top 10 movies for the week of Jan. 29: Oscar nominees you should see on the big screen
- Steve Jobs on big screen, Broadway, beyond is too much
- Local actor on big screen in Times Square
- After taking three years off, Will Smith returns to big screen in 'Men in Black 3'
- 'The Last Dragon' cult star bounces back from jail time & shooting for another shot on big screen
- 'It's Not Just a War Movie': Chris Kyle's Story Hits the Big Screen in 'American Sniper'
- 'Green Lantern': How Ryan Reynolds and filmmakers lit up the big screen for DC's newest superhero
Jaws Returns to the Big Screen Through Cinemark Theaters have 354 words, post on movieweb.com at August 20, 2012. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.