Nguyen Cong Hoan, deputy CEO of Hanoi Redtours, said that flights to these destinations will mostly serve businesspeople, workers and students and not tourists.”Although this shows that the Vietnamese government is opening up the doors to other countries, tourism will not see immediate benefits because the mandatory 14-day quarantine policy will discourage tourists,” he said.Hoan was commenting on a plan by Vietnam aviation authorities to resume commercial flights to Guangzhou (mainland China), Seoul (South Korea), Tokyo (Japan), Taipei (Taiwan), and Cambodia and Laos as early as later this month.The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) said this plan, if approved, will bring in about 5,000 passengers a week to Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Can Tho City.Phan Dinh Hue, CEO of Ho Chi Minh City-based tourism firm VietCircle, said people only travel when they feel safe, and amid the ongoing pandemic, not many are willing to take the risk contracting the virus on a flight.People also do not want to be “trapped” in a destination if it is locked down, as happened to many last month when there was an outbreak in Da Nang City, he added.What tourism companies want now is a chance to reboot domestic travel. Nguyen… Read full this story
- Getting To Vietnam - Road, Rail, Boat, Air
- Southern Florida Authorities Looking for Tourism Bounce with Release of Miami Vice Film
- Democrats Need Iraq Surge to Fail
- Sanya Property Investments - Southeast Asia's Latest Booming Tropical Paradise - Should You Buy Now
- Triumph Forsaken
- Cost-Crunching Counsel: Nine Keys to Controlling Costs and Improving Legal Services for Your Busines
- Malta Sets New Visitor Target
- Jamaica's True Colors: Red, Green and Golf
- Effective PR: It's About People
- Why Is Turkey Hot?
- Seeing The USA Through The University Of Louisville And Its City - Louisville Of Kentucky State
- Exporters Guide to World of Exports
International flights resumption fails to enthuse Vietnam tourism firms have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.