New data from REA shows the inner west has seen an annual price increase of 6.9 per cent for houses over the decade, despite a market slump in 2018. This translates into a median house price of $1.605 million, up from $820,000 at the start of 2010. Apartment prices have risen from $440,000 to $744,800 over the same period. MORE: Inner suburbs where buyers are getting good deals Entire gold rush town up for grabs China’s shoe king takes $4 million property hit During this time the inner west has seen five sales above $10 million — something few would have predicted at the start of 2010. The Wharf Rd mansion in Birchgrove has Harbour Bridge views.Source:Supplied Experts’ 2020 property predictions Experts’ 2020 property predictions The highest sale during this time was an off market $14.25 million deal for a waterfront Birchgrove property on Wharf Rd this year. Records show the seller to be healthcare boss Jayne Shaw and the new owner is listed as property developer John Gobbo. Sitting on a 765sqm block, it also features manicured gardens and boating facilities. The property also has views stretching from the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Greenwich. The Wrights Point, Drummoyne, home… Read full this story
- These Cambridge property prices have more than TRIPLED in just over 20 years
- Property Prices in Macau – are we set for a Boom in Pattaya
- Property prices soar in Chinese city bordering North Korea
- Ex-barracks could become home to multi-million data centre building
- Larson Electronics LLC Releases 10 Million Candlepower Rechargeable Handheld LED Spotlight
- Tenants trash 10 million baht condo, vanish without a trace
- Property prices 'belted' as nervous banks slam on brakes for borrowers
- Which leafy south London spot has the fastest-growing property prices in England?
- Future Farm Sells 10% Ownership Interest in Arizona Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Processing Management Company to Solis Tek
- Average asking price on UK home has reached record high of £308k
- Destroyed Husk of Silicon Valley Home Sells for $938,000
- Pilot who killed estranged wife with saucepan after she refused to reduce asking price of their home jailed
Inner west property prices double in a decade as five homes sell for above $10 million have 335 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.