New Delhi: Pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah is all set to make a return to the national set-up as he has been included in both the T20I and ODI squads for Sri Lanka and Australia respectively. While speculation was rife that he might have to wait till the Australia series for a comeback, the national selectors have decided to bring him in for the Lanka series. “Jasprit Bumrah is back in both the teams for Sri Lanka and Australia and we have rested Rohit Sharma and Mohammed Shami for the Sri Lanka T20s. Shikhar Dhawan also comes back and Sanju Samson will be the back-up opener in T20s,” chairman of selectors MSK Prasad told reporters here. India’s tour of West Indies in July-August due to a stress fracture on his back. However, he trained with the Men in Blue at the nets during their practice session ahead of the second ODI of the recently-concluded three match series against the West Indies at the ACA-VDCA stadium. The trainer and physio gave him the green signal and he was given the go-ahead to join the team. As reported by IANS, the Indian team management had called Bumrah to Vizag to assess the pacer’s… Read full this story
- ‘Mehnat aur bowling dono karte raho’: Wishes pour in for Mohammed Shami on his birthday
- IPL 2020: Full Schedule, Players Ruled Out And Replacements, Covid-19 Updates, IPL Teams, Squad, Date, India Time, Venue, Live Streaming
- Mumbai Indians IPL 2020 Schedule: MI India Date, Time Table, Fixtures And Venue
- IPL 2020 Full Schedule, Live Streaming Details And All You Need to Know
- IPL 2020 UAE Schedule LIVE: IPL Fixtures, Timings, Match Dates to be Released on Sunday
- Who will fill in for Lasith Malinga, Suresh Raina and Harbhajan Singh in IPL?
India vs Sri Lanka T20I: Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan return; Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Shami rested have 290 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.