Bengaluru, Dec. 6: After winning the first T20 International in Canberra, the action returns to Sydney tonight. The action is set to get underway at the Sydney Cricket Ground as the Virat Kohli-led Indian team will take on hosts Australia in the second T20I of the three-match series.While the two sides face off, the talk around the concussion substitute will be hotly debated as India will look to wrap up the series with a second consecutive win. Meanwhile, the Aaron Finch-led side, will hope to level the series, with a win in Sydney tonight. After losing the ODI series 1-2 to Australia, a series win will be a big boost for Virat Kohli’s side as they head into the much-anticipated Test series next. Here, mykhel brings you the live updates of the 2nd T20I between India and Australia. Auto Refresh Feeds 04:02 pm FOUR!! Abbott back and he concedes a boundary on the first delivery 04:00 pm FOUR! The openers have finally gained some momentum after that free hit. Dhawan places this between short third man and backward point 03:59 pm SIX!! Dhawan sweeps it over midwicket for a maximum 03:57 pm Four to begin the over. Rahul sends this… Read full this story
- Sunday blockbuster: India vs Pakistan
- Ruthless India beat Australia by 36 runs at The Oval
- Out of Test side, Shikhar Dhawan shifts focus to T20 World Cup
- West Indies vs India 2019: Why not try Rohit at the top?
- Cricket World Cup – LIVE! India vs Australia
- West Indies vs India 2019: India's ideal XI for the ODI series
- India's road to the 2019 Cricket World Cup semi-finals
- Focus on Dhawan in dead rubber between India A and SA A
- India play New Zealand in the Cricket World Cup on Thursday
- The Latest: Sharma 4th to score 2,000 ODI runs vs Australia
- Rugby World Cup LIVE! Ireland vs Russia
- Ashes 2019: Best of the England vs Australia Edgbaston Test
India vs Australia, 2nd T20I: Live Updates: Dhawan, Rahul open after Australia post 194/5 have 305 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.