Sydney: Australia scored 186 for five in the third and final T20 International against Team India here on Tuesday (December 8, 2020). Sent in to bat, Matthew Wade top-scored for the hosts with a brilliant 80 off 53 balls. Wade, who has played all his big T20 knocks against India, smashed his way to 80 off 53 balls with the help of seven fours and two sixes. Matthew Wade’s second consecutive half-century was well-complemented by Glenn Maxwell’s blazing strokeplay as Australia posted the competitive score against India in the final T20 International in Sydney. Maxwell, who appeared to be struggling with his timing initially, also got into the act during the last six overs with a 35-ball-54 and a third-wicket stand of 90 runs in 8.4 overs with Wade. India’s bowling heroes were Washington Sundar (2/34 in 4 overs) and Thangarasu Natarajan (1/33 in 4 overs). Natarajan, despite a few boundaries conceded in the final over, was pretty impressive. Wade’s audacious strokeplay had its share of streakiness and some between long-on and square leg were simply breath-taking. To add to India’s misery, Virat Kohli’s failure to call for DRS in stipulated 15 seconds cost the team Wade’s wicket just after… Read full this story
- India vs Australia, Highlights 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni Special Gives India 1st Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- India vs Australia Highlights 3rd Test: India Win The Boxing Day Test By 137 Runs
- India vs Australia Highlights, 4th Test Day 1: Cheteshwar Pujara's 18 Test Century Takes India To 303/4 On Day 1
- Champions Trophy Hockey Final, India vs Australia Highlights: India Go Down Fighting To Australia In Final
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test Day 1 Highlights: Play Called Off With India In Control
- India vs Australia: MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav Guide India To First Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test, Day 3 Highlights: India On Brink Of Series Sweep After Disastrous Day For South Africa
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test Day 2 Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Fast Bowlers Help India Rule Day 2 In Ranchi
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test, Day 4 Highlights: India Thrash South Africa In 3rd Test To Clean Sweep 3-Match Series
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli Lauds Jasprit Bumrah's Five-Wicket Haul With Incredible Gesture
- India vs Australia: Ravichandran Ashwin In Awe Of Jasprit Bumrah, Calls Him 'Malcom M'
- India vs Australia: India Win Third Test By 137 Runs, Retain Border-Gavaskar Trophy
India vs Australia 2020, 3rd T20I: Matthew Wade top-scores with 80 off 53 balls as Aussies post 186/5 have 380 words, post on zeenews.india.com at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.