Synopsis What makes India such an exciting market is that it offers the highest alpha generation potential compared to any sizable equity market around the world. While there are strong opportunities across the market capitalisation spectrum, India has a diverse mid and smallcap segment which is relatively less well researched and hence more inefficient, thereby providing higher alpha generation potential. Related Tips from Sudip Bandyopadhyay on how to manage money in a raging bull market Sell and regret or ignore the risk now? Nilesh Shah explains what to do in a mega bull market Don't expect a huge correction; use any small dip to add your favourites stocks: Siddhartha Khemka The world market is ripe with opportunity, as seen from superb returns in the last one-and-a-half years, but it is India which stands out, says Prashant Khemka , Founder, White Oak Capital . Commenting on recent IPOs, he said just because a loss-making company is coming to the market, that doesn’t mean it is not investible. In every country, the market has rallied in the last 16-17 months — be it India, South Korea or Taiwan. Which market do you think holds the most potential now? We have always believed… Read full this story
- Professional Web Development in India
- Think, Invest and Earn From Property Investment in India
- Where to Find a Property in India?
- How to Find the Top Employers in India
- Understanding B2B Lead Generation
- One of the Easiest List Building & Traffic Generation Tools
- ICZM Plan For Rutland Island - India, Using Remote Sensing And Geographical Information System
- Medical Transcription in India and Recession in the USA
- Does Network Marketing Offer People a Real Chance of Creating Financial Security and Independence
- Dubai Sports City - Is There A Demand For The Worlds First Sports City?
- What is the Attraction With Home Businesses?
- Globalisation - Challenges And Opportunities
India offers the highest alpha generation potential in the world: Prashant Khemka have 303 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.