The Indian vice-captain in an interview to NDTV said, “We were all crying after the match. Even those assisting our team were crying. We all contributed with some speeches and messages.” File photo: Harmanpreet Kaur “But then our support staff said nobody will cry when we reach the hotel. We then celebrated by eating dinner together. I’m really proud of my team, because this has been my best moment and this is the best cricket we have played. Now, it’s like we lost enough, now we just want to keep winning,” the 28-year-old girl from Moga said further. Kaur struck a scintillating 115-ball 171* against defending champions Australia in the semi-final to help India win the match by 36 runs and advance to the finals. She played a valiant 51-run knock in the final against England but couldn’t take the side home. After soaking in what she and her teammates achieved in their journey to the finals, she said it was like a dream come true making the country proud. “Which city you are from doesn’t matter, what matters is what your thinking is. A dream has come true, a dream to play good cricket. Proud that we have made… Read full this story
- Harmanpreet Kaur signs Lancashire Thunder again for 2019 Kia Super League
- ICC Women's T20I rankings: Radha remains in 2nd, Deepti, Poonam slip to 5th & 6th spots
- ICC Women's T20I Rankings: Radha Yadav Static at Second Spot, Deepti Sharma, Poonam Yadav Slip in Latest Bowlers Charts
- Muttiah Muralitharan, 3 others to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Emily Yoshida’s 10 Best Movies of 2017
- WWC Final live score, IND vs ENG: WWC17: Raut takes charge after Kaur falls
- Cricket World Cup 2019: How many times NZ will lose in this tournament? Aakash Chopra trolls Scott Styris
- ICC World Cup 2019: Dhoni should bat at no 4: Dean Jones
- Kevin Pietersen Roasted For "Bizarre Statement" After England's Test Series Loss To Windies
- Australia's Nathan Lyon Says World Cup Is "England's To Lose"
- Live Score, India Vs Bangladesh CT 2017: India humble Bangladesh by 9 wickets, set up final with Pakistan
- Rod Studd calls for investment in women's darts after Fallon Sherrock's success
ICC Women's WC 2017: We all cried after losing final against England, says Harmanpreet Kaur have 352 words, post on www.mykhel.com at July 25, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.