Judas Code is the title of a new action RPG from Star Ocean series developer, tri-Ace. Everything about the game’s description sounded pretty awesome to me, until those dreaded 3 words appeared. It’s a futuristic action RPG! Check. It’s from tri-Ace! Check. It’s post-apocalyptic! Check. It’s for the PS Vita! I loves my Vita. Check. It’s mission-based! Lotta those in the market right now, but Check nonetheless. The multi-player involves card battles! That could be a warning flag, but there are creative ways to build a good game around card battles, so I’ll give that a somewhat cautious Check. It’s Free to Play! … Goddammit. I shouldn’t give the game too much grief, considering one of my biggest current addictions is an FtP game, but I’ve seen so many “free” games that use rather cheap tactics to nickel and dime players out of their money through micro-transactions that the label alone carries a bit of baggage with it. In all honesty, the game could be great. According to Weekly Famitsu, the game takes place after an alien invasion puts a stop to World War 3 by pretty much obliterating civilization. The remnants of humanity have divided into 3 factions that… Read full this story
- The Best Xbox One Games Of All Time (March 2020)
- 50 life skills you can learn online — for free! — during self-quarantine
- So you want to be a gamer. Here's how you can start.
- gameplay revealed at PlayStation Experience keynote
- A duel with no secrets but does Roger Federer have greater shock potential?
- Matt Zoller Seitz’s Favorite Drama Episodes of 2012
- Pondering Aldon Smith’s comeback, a varsity vacuuming squad and other sports musings
- Patriots offseason tracker 2020: Free agent scorecard, latest signings, NFL draft news, updates and more
- The Man Who Made Animal Friends
I Liked the Sound of Tri-Ace's New Game Until I Learned More have 297 words, post on kotaku.com at July 17, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.